Insurance is to provide compensation for a loss. Life insurance is not intended to make a person come back to life, but it hopes to replace the income that person brought to the family. It might mean something different depending on the stage of life someone is in. It is a great way to pay for final expenses and also a great way to pass assets to avoid probate.
What are your chances of becoming critically or chronically ill?
- Nearly Half of all adults in the U.S. – a total of 117 million people had a Chronic health condition in 2012
- In 2015 over 1,668,370 million cases of cancer were reported in the U.S.
- 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women will contract some form of cancer in the U.S. in their lifetime
- 1.5 million heart attacks happen in the U.S. yearly, that’s about 1 every 20 seconds.
- There are over 800,000 stroke victims every year in the U.S
- Approximately 70% of people in the U.S. will require long-term assistance during their lifetime.
- Approximately 40% will need care in a nursing home during their lifetime.
- 7.1 million Americans over the age of 65 are estimated to have Alzheimer’s disease by 2025
THE BEST LIFE INSURANCE POLICY IS ONE WITH LIVING BENEFITS