- Nearly Half of all adults in the U.S. – a total of 117 million people had a Chronic health condition in 2012
- In 2015 over 1,668,370 million cases of cancer were reported in the U.S.
- 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women will contract some form of cancer in the U.S. in their lifetime
- 1.5 million heart attacks happen in the U.S. yearly, that’s about 1 every 20 seconds.
- There are over 800,000 stroke victims every year in the U.S
- Approximately 70% of people in the U.S. will require long-term assistance during their lifetime.
- Approximately 40% will need care in a nursing home during their lifetime.
- 7.1 million Americans over the age of 65 are estimated to have Alzheimer’s disease by 2025